- Call for contributions
- Music Programme
- Presentation instructions
- New Resonances Festival
- Related events
- Important dates
- Corporate support & Sponsorship
- Author instructions & Submission
- Conference venue
- Music venue
- Travel information
- CMMR history
- Contact us
Queen Mary Campus Accommodation
If you have booked on-campus accomodation, please follow this link for further information.
A limited number of rooms are available on the Queen Mary University of London campus. During registration, you will be presented with an option to book a room on the campus, subject to availability.
The fees for campus accommodations are:
- Single, en-suite bedroom: £52.00
- Twin, en-suite bedroom: £79.00
In case all campus rooms have already been booked when you register and that you wish to stay on the campus, please send us an enquiry and we will do our best to secure a room for you. Room enquiries should be sent to:
The Re Hotel in Shoreditch (419-437 Hackney Road, London E2 8PP) are offering a 10% room rate discount to CMMR delegates. If you would like to take advantage of this offer, please email us via firstname.lastname@example.org and we will forward the code you will need to make a booking.
Alternatively, here is a list of other recommended hotels:
High-end, West London
- The Rembrandt, Knightsbridge (11 Thurloe Place, London SW7 2RS)
- Ashburn Hotel (111 Cromwell Road, London SW7 4DP)
- The Regency Hotel (100 Queen’s Gate, London SW7 5AG)
Mid-range, Central / East London (closer to the conference venue)
- The Re Hotel in Shoreditch (419-437 Hackney Road, London E2 8PP) - see above for details of a 10% room rate discount
- Ibis London City Hotel (5 Commercial Street, E1 6BF)
- St Giles Hotel, Central London (WC1B 3GH)
Generator Hostel London (WC1H 9SE)
from £15/£20 per night – based in central London, and party-friendly.
If you prefer to book alternative accommodation, we recommend the following resources: